Intusoft's ICAP Demo possibly a winner

Original poster: "rob by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rob-at-pythonemproject-dot-com>

This is for anyone trying out my fastTesla preprocessor:

Unlike the PSpice demo, the ICAP4 demo lets you make your own
libraries.  I now have two new parts- an IRFP150N macromodel, and a
FASTHENRY transformer macromodel.  Unfortunately, somewhere I have a
typo in my "rob.lib" so it won't simulate.  But they do show up in the
parts browser.  Thats a huge step forward from using the command line
Berkely Spice3 or SpiceOpus.

There is a help file which explains their library syntax, or you can
just examine one of theirs to get the right format.  Then you use the
library update facility to include your new parts.  See the fasthenry
manual for the magic commands that create the spice model from the coil
description file.

Intusoft's web site is at www.intusoft-dot-com.  As soon as I get my library
fixed, I will post it here.  Rob.

--