RE: Variable Capacitance and Inductance

Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

Hi Rick,

>Actually, Richard's opinions aren't baseless or unqualified.  He has done
experiments with elevating capacitive bodies and measuring capacitance.
They are recorded on his TCBOR videotapes.  Generally I have found that if
Richard makes a claim he has done the work and can back it up.

If Richard has data, then I would owe him an apology. In his book on CSN he
says he "believes" Tesla was wrong, not that he has data to prove him wrong.
I have some of Richard Hull's tapes, but not the one covering elevated
capacities.

Dave