Re: HV Cable Sources?

Ted: When you sleeve you can not push a wire through a tube, it won't work.
you must pull it. A small size wire can be pushed if it is small and
streight. a strong string will blow through if you put a bulkey knot in the
lead end and blow it with a blow gun. a can of DUSTER will do. once you have
a string then you can PULL a wire. You must lubricate the wire. I use dry
release agent or dry lube of some kind. I have even used laquere, but that
is not the best. silicon greese works well. Put a little in the tube then
coat the wire. 5 ft should be no problem. silicon greese is sold with
plumbing. DO NOT use electricians wire snot. It has water in it.
   Robert  H