RE: Twin Mots

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Steve

I have a large mot with a label on the secondary coil stating "warning 4,000
volts" There's another lable that is partially missing, but it states that
the input voltage is 180 volts. The secondary coil is about 2.5" thick and
is insulated from the core. Beside the inner HV lead, there are two outer HV
terminals labled 4 and 4A. The large diode is sloped at the ends. Does this
match with your Radarrange transformers.

Godfrey Loudner