Enough already!!

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

Hello Coilers,

I hope I'm speaking for more than myself when I say that this latest
thread about Variable Capacitance and Inductance is becoming rather
a pain in the butt!   It is now nothing more than a sparing match
between a few with different opinions and I'm wearing out my delete
key culling the grain from the chaff!  Lets get the list back onto
track and discuss things which are of interest to all, rather than
a select few.

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL
G-1#1214

Listening: 147.030+ and 442.075+