Re: Potential Transformer on Ebay- Heads Up.

Original poster: "Peter Komen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <pkomen-at-zianet-dot-com>

Rick,

I think you dropped a digit, 1.5KVA divided by 14.4KV gives about 0.1 A or
100ma.  1.5KVA is better than two 12Kv 60ma NSTs in parallel with a total of
1.44KVA.  I would expect it to be a bit more robust than the average NST.
Quite suitable for a TC and especially one run off of 120VAC.  It would work
on one 15A circuit with another circuit for a fan or blowers and an SRSG.

What is the significance of the type JVW-5?

Regards,

Pete Komen