Re: Structural support, was: oil dielectric

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Xyme3-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 5/27/2002 1:22:21 PM, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

<<
You can get some relative indication of RF losses for a material by
putting it into a microwave oven.  I did this once to dry out a piece of
ABS (for my swimming pool :) and did not notice much heating.  Rob. >>

Not sure the wife would approve, however your suggestestion is noted for a
day when she is out of the house.
Paul