Re: New Toroid

Shaun: You can get excess toroid for a given coil. I suspect your problem is
more likely tuning. The larger toroid drops your ferquency so you nead more
primary coil turns to match the frequency drop. You may also try tuning the
primary to the second harmonic (about 3 T) and see if this improves your
responce. These are just suggestions as what I would try. May work. May not.
  Robert  H