Re: Digital Image

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

$338, including shipping. I also bought an extra 64mB
memory card ($50), a USB card reader ($20), and some
rechargeable NiMH "AA" cells with charger ($20). On
the plus side, I never have to pay for film or
processing again. The price of this camera (Kodak
DX3900) is sinking fast as newer models come out. The
accessories are getting cheaper too, practically by
the day. Watch the sales flyers for STAPLES, Office
Depot, and similar stores. Sometimes they offer big
rebates on the extras when you buy the camera from
them.

Cheers,

Greg