PFC capacitor rating

Original poster: "Steve White by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <slwhite-at-zeus.ia-dot-net>

I want to use some motor run caps that I have to provide PFC for my 10 KVA
pig-powered coil. The caps are rated at 370 VAC, so the voltage rating is fine
for 240 VAC power. What I am wondering is do these capacitors have enough power
handling capacity? There is no KVAR rating on these capacitors, only voltage
and capacitance. They are GE motor run caps and are about 6" tall. What sort of
PFC caps do other people use for their pig-powered coils?