Re: which is better?

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<Beans45601-at-aol-dot-com>

>Which primary coil is better, a flat coil or a "v" shaped coil?
>Thanks
>Adam

Hi Adam....

Ive always wondered that too     so I built mine with the first 7 turns
at a "V" ( 45 degrees) and then the rest at a flat configuration....

works for me......

Scot D

to see some pixs of it  goto

HTTP://members.telocity-dot-com/~bigfoo39/

and check out the bigpig tesla coil section under the tesla coiling section

Scot D