Re: Tesla's Wireless Power Transmission

Original poster: "marc metlicka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

The whole harp project got started by a request for something useful to
use the massive amount of natural gas being burnt off into the
atmosphere, the one suggestion ended up being the harp system.
I have to go back through four hard drives to get all my links, notes
and such because of several computer crashes and then a new pooter with
XP (which i hate).
I started all my research into it by going to   mamma-dot-com  and searching
h.a.r.p. and going from there.
  gota run to the doctors.
Marc M.