RE: Moderator Note! :-)

Hi All,

Apparently Sterlin is a real person who just did not understand where all
these Tesla list E-mails were coming from.  Not a virus or spammer, but
just somene flooded with strange e-mails.  He thought they were all being
sent individually to him and that is why he wrote back everyone.  Just a
mistake after all.  Apparently he took over some old e-mail accounts or
something...  Please forgive him ;-)

We think everything is all fixed now :-)))

Just for the record, if you have a problem or need to contact the people
that run the list about any matter, write to

twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net

or

chip-at-pupman-dot-com

Thanks for letting me know as soon as possible about this.  We got it fixed
pretty quick once we knew something was wrong.

Best to let me or Chip know and not write back when something like this
happens.  Also, if you need to forward a problem E-mail to us we do need
the full header information too so we can track it back to the ISP and get
it resolved.  In this case, the ISP and Sterline we able to figure
everything out and get it taken care of.

All is well again :-))

Cheers,

         Terry