From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 7:22 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: doubler cap solution?

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I dont know,  I think that the sales person was being a jerk or he was
lazy.  He said that he had to talk to the boss, because their usual min
order was 100, but they lowered it to 50.  But he said that they
probably
wouldnt send it through.  As of now (he said he would contact me) i have
no
idea if they charged the account, and filled the order, or if he was too

lazy to do the paper work.  I dont know whats going on!  Oh well.

Steve Ward.

 >From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
 >To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
 >Subject: Re: doubler cap solution?
 >Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 11:22:22 -0700
 >
 >Original poster: "Jonathan Peakall by way of Terry Fritz
 ><twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jpeakall-at-madlabs.info>
 >
 >Steve,
 >
 >Lets us know if they do. I have ordered $10 worth of stuff before, and
they
 >had no problem. If they have a new minimum order, then they just lost
my
 >business. Which would be too bad, they have good prices on some stuff.
 >
 >Jonathan Peakall
 >

 > > Well, im doubting that USA manufacturing will process my order
because the
 > > sales person notified me that their minumum order is usually $100!
And my