These caps any good for TC use??

Original poster: "Tom Stathes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <newphreak_16-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hello all,

I recently aquired 2 capacitors that i believe might
be good for TC use, but im not sure and would rather
not take a chance with them, as they cost me $75 bux.

They are labeled:
"high energy
CPP 332
.032uF
120KV"

I am thinking of using them in a DC coil,  I have a
4kv plate transformer that im going to connect to a
multiplier to get 8kvDC. I am currently running 4kvAC
with 2 .05uf 11kvdc caps in paralell.  The caps get
warm after a while and spark length is not as good as
it could be because my secondary is wound for a higher
voltage primary.
Using 8Kv should allow me to use a rotary gap
correct??  I tried a rotary gap with the 4KV and got
no output.  Only way i do get output is if i use a
static (airblast) gap.
Thanks,
--Tom