measurement in the primary

Original poster: "Hofer Tobias by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tobias.hofer-at-bluewin.ch>

hello together

i'm new on your tesla list. short to my person.
i'm from switzerland. at the moment i'm studying electronic.

together with my colleague i built a small conventional tesla coil
(streamers up to 20 cm, 8 inch) with an input power of about
100W. we build this coil only to make some tests and meassuremnts.
we made some tests with an static cap and also with a rotary.
we rebuildet an asynchronous motor to an synchron motor (reluktanzmotor)
for the rotary. it works really good.

in addition i  developed a high voltage differential probe (1:20000) to
meassure
in the primary. (bandwide up to 20MHz).

if somebody has some interessting to see howe the probe works, and differents
between static and rotary go to
<http://trilo.minidns-dot-net/tesla/>http://trilo.minidns-dot-net/tesla/.

our current project is an dc resonant power supply. we fed the powersupply
from a 1200W MOT. the charging inductor together with the rotary provides
us a voltage from about 10000V.

we made the whole simulation with pcpice
<http://trilo.minidns-dot-net/tesla/pspice/>http://trilo.minidns-dot-net/tesla/pspice/.

if there are any questions to the meassurements and the dc coil design please
let me know.

by tobias