RE: HV Meter - Not AC RMS?

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Something doesn't sound right.  I currently have two (2) 60kV Electrostatic
voltmeters manufactured by Sensitive Research
and both on the terminals on the unit and in the operators manual it states
this meter can only measure DC or PEAK AC.
No where does it say it can measure RMS AC.  Here is a picture of one of the
units I own.

http://users.snip-dot-net/~liche/electrostatic.jpg

Am I missing something here???

Dan