Re: uv light

Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hello All,

Tesla wanted to use UV light to make an ionized path for his power
transmission system.  I know he was planning on UV searchlights for the top
of Wardencliff.  I wonder if they were in use the night he got cut off from
Morgan.  Newspaper accounts of the fireworks at Wardencliff said he had
streamers hundreds of feet in length. (Man Out of Time)  This might be a
way to direct streamers off our coils and even make them longer.  Watch
Your Eyes!  We don't need UV blinded coilers.

David E Weiss