Re: Pythagorean Idea for Inductance Meter?

Hi,

I have not been following close but maybe the RC4200 8-pin Analog
multiplier would do most of the work here for just about $2.50:

http://www.fairchildsemi-dot-com/ds/RC/RC4200.pdf

Multiplies, divides, square root, square, RMS...

The RC4200 is a little old so their may be far better chips out there like
MPY634 :

http://www-s.ti-dot-com/sc/psheets/sbfs017/sbfs017.pdf

A little pricey at $18 but maybe it will save a bunch of effort.

Cheers,

         Terry