Re: UV LIght - Mini TC

Original poster: "Sean Taylor by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <taylorss-at-rose-hulman.edu>

 > Gosh, and I was going to call up someone at the National Ignition Facility
 > to see if they could run a coil in the chamber...<grin>

ok, not to stray too far OT, but the only problem is the pulse is too short
:-)

Oh, and the input power is about 1.8 MJ, so a power of, well, umm, lots.
500 trillion watts to be more precise, I think a little more than the input
power allowed by the competition :-)

but man would I love to have a few of those caps!

Sean Taylor