RE: mini coil update

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-hp-dot-com>

If you wish to enter your coil in the contest, you must read the contest
rules, supply all required information, and email that to me (not the
Pupman List).  See
http://www.laushaus-dot-com/tesla/minicoilcontest/index.htm.  You're welcome to
brag on the Pupman List, but you're not entered in the competition until
you send all required information to me.

Gary Lau
MA, USA

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I have now finished the coil to the point of where i want it.

<snip>

Steve Ward.