Hvguy-dot-com Feedback SSTC and New Stuff!!!

Original poster: "Justin Hays by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <pyrotrons2000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi All,

We have recently added several new and interesting things to our
website. Probably the "neatest" thing is our feedback-based
SSTC...that tunes itself to its surroundings! The page is complete
with schematics, H-bridge board layouts, construction techniques, a
few waveforms, and arc pics. Thanks to Jan Wagner for his website,
and technical support.

What's also new at www.hvguy-dot-com:

1. A 10" secondary coil and TC system in the works.
2. Aron's induction heater
3. An interesting "Tornado Box" project I am working on
4. A triggered rotary spark gap (!!!) that Aron built for his pulser.
5. Aron's new SRSG for the new 10" tesla coil.

Go to www.hvguy-dot-com , and you will see the new stuff at the top in
the "featured items" section.

Thanks, and I hope the website content is enjoyed!

Justin Hays
KC5PNP
Email: justin-at-hvguy-dot-com
Website: www.hvguy-dot-com