Re: Electrostatic Meters - AC not possible

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Nicholas Field by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <nick.field-at-hvfx.co.uk>

 > Hi Dan,
 >
 > I have an Ernest Turner electrostatic voltmeter here which reads 20kVAC just
 > fine. I believe there are several types of electrostatic meters, maybe one
 > of the Bert's can enlighten us.
 >
 > Safe Coiling,
 > Nick
 > Nick Field, HVFX
 > www.hvfx.co.uk

	Any idea what the upper frequency limit is?  It's not obvious why,
other than such problems as lead inductance and circuit loading, it
should be frequency sensitive in principle.  Any idea what its input
capacitance really is?

Ed