Re: OFFTOPIC - Teslathon question

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Hi Dan,

These are called "Mendocino Motors". Tom Vales was the person at the
Teslathon offering plans, kits, and completed motors. For more information
about these see:
http://www.aquila-dot-net/berthickman/frames/interesting.html#Mendicino
OR
http://world.std-dot-com/~cogito/magnetics/magnet.html