Argon or Xenon Bulbs Wanted

Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I am looking for bulb manufacturers, to supply
standard size straight tube sizes of 20-24 inch.
Argon has more blue light than I would wish, and I was
wondering if the xenon gives a better whitish blue
light. Evidently some bulbs produce different colors
by inside coatings on the glass? That starts to sound
expensive, and I know gas bulbs are expensive to begin
with, so I want to weigh the options. Havent checked
EBAY yet for such an "off the wall" item. Gas bulbs
are difficult to obtain locally in NE Ohio, and
someday I hope to get into that business, but for now
I would rather just play around with the pole pig
bombarder I purchased. I am working on converting the
house lighting to gas by the purchase of many of these
efficient solid state neon transformers. I figure the
cost savings over time vs conventional incadescent
bulbs can justify the expenditure. Perhaps I am better
off just using florescents to accomplish this?
harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com

_