Re: Voltahall pic's of big coil B&W

Original poster: "Kurt Schraner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <k.schraner-at-datacomm.ch>

Hi Ralph,

Thank you for your friendly comment. City of Basel's "Voltahalle" is a
former coal-storage building of a steam-generator plant, transformed to a
hall for different cultural events, i.e. in the time before our
HV-presentation, a dance-theater show was using the hall. It's not a museum
however. It was made available to me by the town of Basel at zero cost, for
about one month.

Cheers,
Kurt
http://home.datacomm.ch/k.schraner/index.htm