Re: the argon project

Original poster: "J Dow by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jdowphotography-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi guys
Thanks for the input on the argon project. I was intrigued by the idea that
the fish tank pump would have to Re-pressurize the argon to push it into
the oil at the bottom of the tube. And as the argon bubble raises it would
de-pressurize and ionize. Super cool.
I didn't think water would work. Or if it did the HV EM fields from my
primary and tesla coil guts would have to be wicked high!!!.

I saw this cool guy "Wayne Strattman" put a sealed glass volume filled with
neon (no metal) into the microwave and nuke it. Whamo!! It blazed till he
shut it off.
Also I've seen my coil light portions of neon signs from up to 20 feet
away. So if the argon (lots on hand and free) is right in the center of all
the, "action" as it were, then we should have a working argon bubble ionizer.

Read you later
Josh