Rotary contacts

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com>

I am looking for contacts for a new small rotary gap.  I would like 8 copper
contacts made from 3/8" diameter copper that are 1.0" to 1.5" long and 4
contacts from the same material that are about 2.0" long.  If anyone has a
source for these, I would be interested.

I can probably find the material locally and have a maching shop make them
for me - but, if someone already has some, that would be easier.  I would try
making them myself but I don't think they would all come out the same length
and would cause a balancing problem.

Thanks, Ed Sonderman