Re: Streamer direction vs BPS

Original poster: "tesla by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-paradise-dot-net.nz>

Ted here proposing a theory for my own question

Perhaps the upwards direction is preferrable with high bps because the
voltage gradients are higher in this direction.

This would arise with higher bps because the capacitance gradients are
steeper towards the ground and the higher prf effectively acts to reduce the
field gradient downwards due to the shunting effect of the ground
capacitance.

Best
Ted L in NZ