Re: TC presented by Lord Kelvin, streamer shape

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Jonathan,

A scan of the picture should be on Hot-Streamer now:
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/corona1.gif

It's looks like two open loops of wire with corona in between...

Best regards,

-- Bert --
--
Bert Hickman