From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 9:51 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Maxwell capacitors for sale

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<Robynsaddiction-at-aol-dot-com>

What an awesome deal! I wonder how long it takes to drive from Kansas City,
Kansas to San Luis Obispo, CA.? It would be the perfect Thanksgiving break
vacation. Hum? I'm going to have to seriously consider this. I'll have to
see
what the fiancee thinks. Coin shrinking here I come.

                                                   Richard Harris