RE: OLTC update

Original poster: "Wall Richard Wayne by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

Terry,

Not only are the streamers off the bulb straight and spiraling, but one
side is spiraling opposite to the other side.  Looks like the left side
streamers are clock wise and the right side are counter clock wise off the
bulb.  This definitely has implications as to the flow of electrical energy
in to - out of streamers on opposite sides of the bulb.

> http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/P9290027.jpg
>
> Cool that the streamers were coming off the glass and were so straight at
> first.  I think I'll get on of these neat bulbs myself!

RWW