Re: OLTC update

Original poster: "sundog by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sundog-at-timeship-dot-net>

Hmm.  That's interesting Terry!

  I've never seen that effect on my VTTC's.  Even with two breakout points,
the streamers all spiraled counter-clockwise from the bottom up.  Wonder if
a bi-polar coil will spiral in different directions.....

Shad

At 02:15 AM 10/2/02, you wrote:
>Original poster: "Terry Fritz" <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>
>
>Hi,
>
>Ok, I guess I ain't see'n it ;-))  Perhaps the old eyes and late night...
>But them bulbs are pretty cheap at $5 to $10 bucks so anyone can check this
>stuff out.  It is that old cork screw streamers thing, that was never
>answered...
>
>I was way too busy playing with the camera, controls, and local fellows not
>getting zapped to notice much details, but it sounds like cool stuff was
>goin on there ;-))
>
>Cheers,
>
>         Terry
>
>At 10:26 PM 10/1/2002 -0700, you wrote:
> >Hi Terry,
> >
> >Regardless of exposure, it appears "all" on the left spiral in one direction
> >while the right in the other direction. It is quite interesting and a good
> >observation which I had overlooked. It appears "not" random.
> >
> >Bart
> >
> >Tesla list wrote:

Shad (Sundog)
G-5 #1203
"Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?"