Re: Teslas enjoyment of ozone.

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <PLUGHzz-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 10/3/2002 7:46:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Hi Group,
>
> I recently read "Man out of Time" by Margaret Cheney.  I seem
> to recall something about Tesla wanting to open up some Ozone
> Parlors and charge admission.  He seemed to like the smell,
> and side effects, yet everywhere i read about the dangers of
> inhallation.  What are the dangers of ozone besides headaches,
> and does it build up in the blood and have long term effects???
>
> Dan

Many of the old HV experimentors in the 1950's lost lungs due to over extended
breathing of ozone including TT Brown. I am not sure what exactly happens to
the lung but it does get damaged.

Danny L. Ray II