Sci-Fi Channel - In Search of - Tesla Death Rays!!!

Original poster: "Ken Stevens by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bluewaterdiver-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Anyone else catch Sci-Fi Channel tonight?

The new In Search Of had a segment about Tesla and his Death Rays!

The opener is a section of a performer, Cynder Woods, standing on a coil
with arcs off her fingers and of all places her TOUNGE!! That's got to
feel odd!!! Some great shots of some great looking coils!!! If I didn't
know better, I'd saw they saw the thread here last month!!!

It then delved into Teslas Death Ray and how the Gov't stiffeled it,
then procured it after his death.

Unfortunately it then moves into Particle Weapons and their current
applications. How Russia had them first and shot down Gary Powers with
it. Although the 747 with a particle weapon in the nose is neat, I don't
see the connection to Tesla. EM - Laser.... OK, on a reach.

In the end, they moved away from Tesla, but the shot of the woman on the
coil was worth the segment!!!

The other interesting change was that this was the first time I have
ever openly heard (Thanks to Bill Wysock, featured interviewee) the
Media credit Tesla with AC, TV, Radio, Cars, and several others, and
generally making "today" possible. It's nice to see the man get his due,
even if it's 70 years late!

Hope others saw and enjoyed the show,

Ken Stevens