Re: dazed and confused.

Original poster: "robert heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

C.L.:  The size of the primary is dependent on your capacitor size,
inversly. If you use a slightly larger capasitor (.0072uF)you will nead a
smaller primary coil for the same frequency. The larger capacitor will give
you higher discharge current and more power out, but will limit the max rate
you can pulse your unit. I use two banks of .0072uF in parallel. This is not
important till you go DC or RSG.
  Robert  H