Re: Sounds of Silence was RE: Noisy Gaps

Hi Brett,

Easy to make and it works really well.  I always liked it best till I got
the sync rotaries going.  I used it in a number of test but this is the one
most pertinent:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyPapers/sgap/sgap.html

I guess I used a latter version in the paper which was just different not
really "better".

The original is pretty torn up since we used it for 5 kVA and stuff :0))  I
still have the second one I never use.  But I am not sure it is worth the
shipping cost since one can whip their own together so easy. The fancy
vortex gaps are reported to be better but these kind ore really "easy" and
work well.

Cheers,

	Terry