Re: Australian Source of MMC's?

Original poster: "Gregory Peters by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <s371034-at-student.uq.edu.au>

Quoting Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>:

Hello fellow Aussies:

Two great MMC sources:

1. RS components (rswww-dot-com.au)- They sell arcotronics caps which are
great and have been very reliable for me. Go with the 0.1uF at 1600v
variety which is film/foil and not foil only like the lower voltage
varieties. RS have outlets in all capital cities I believe. They can
ship same day and offer reliable, prompt service. They will get parts
from overseas within a week.

2. Richardson electronics - These guys are at www.rell-dot-com. They sell
Cornell Dubilier caps at a great price. They sell the exact variety
the Geek Group sells, but at half the price. They do tend to have a 2-
3 month lead time however.

Look me up if you're ever in Brisbane and I'll show you some nice 12
footers.

Cheers,

Greg.