Re: Teslas enjoyment of ozone.

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

> These discussions remind me of my very early experiences with a TC.
> Had to have been before 1943.  Anyhow, I had a small (1" diameter x 10"
> long" coil operated with glass plate capacitors and a small NST whose
> voltage I had no means of measuring.  It would produce 2 to 3 inch
> streamers from a needle on the top.  I used to run it in a small
> enclosed sun porch about 6' by 6' by about 15 feet long.  I always
> noticed throat irritation after only a few minutes of operation after
> what must have been quite a low power.

Well Ed,

Seeing that you are still here building and playing with tesla coils after
all those years (at least 60),
the effects of tesla coils and ozone can't be that bad.  You're living
proof!!!!

Dan