RE: Outside operation: How loud??

Original poster: "Dave Hartwick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ddhartwick-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Steve,
2-5 kW, something like that, but now I've got a 6 pack and may get a 10 kVA
from Dr Resonance.
I can see the temptation to crank it up outside.
Dave

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

My 2kva coil is VERY loud to the people within 10 feet, and my parents say
they heard it a few blocks away.  They said it sounds like a waterfall off
in the distance.  The 5 foot arcs are loud!  MY neighbors have not
complained sine i only run it till about 9:00, and 9:30 at the latest.  How
much power are you using?

Steve Ward.