kVA Effects Offers Prizes - Tabletop Contest

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

TCML,

I'm sending Gary our promotional tape "Power=kVA Effects", a tape called "kVA
Effects Extreme" and a copy of "Last One Standing" the new CD from L.O.S., the
band that does our soundtracks (I play drums and sing). These items are to be
used as prizes for the Tabletop Contest (kVA Effects members will not compete
nor judge). Good luck to all!

Check out our website (<http://www.teslacoil-dot-com>www.teslacoil-dot-com) for new
updates and a link to the L.O.S. site to listen to some free MP3s (full length
songs) and to order the CD "Last One Standing" online via PayPal or Credit
Card. Thanks!

Jeff W. Parisse
Director, kVA Effects
<http://www.teslacoil-dot-com/>www.teslacoil-dot-com
310-748-5893

p.s. Gary: send me your address offline. Thanks.