From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 6:22 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: Sci-Fi Channel - In Search of - Tesla Death Rays!!!

Original poster: "Ken Stevens by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bluewaterdiver-at-earthlink-dot-net>

I have it recorded. I do not know of a near date it will re-air, but
they always re-play then several months down the line.

I have several VCR's. Anyone is welcome to e-mail me out side the group
and we can get you a copy!

Ken Stevens