Re: Helllp =) making my first coil

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <PLUGHzz-at-aol-dot-com>

If any of you have time to post a link or basic directions. I have purchased a
15kv 30 ma neon sign transformer and am lookign to build a super easy coil for
my first. please tell me whivh cap's to use or make, I have made saltwater
caps, party cup caps. I would prefer to make one or if someone could specify an
easy place to get small caps for a mmc and how many I need. and how my primary
should be set up and secondary. I have been to all of the websites and some of
the jargon I cant figure out, nbut after makign a simple one I can scale up
from there.
Thank you all very much
Danny L. Ray II