Re: Looking for a HV Vaccum Tube Triode

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 10/8/02 10:08:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> <CoolCorals-at-aol-dot-com>
>
> okay, sorry.  Not trying to be sneaky or anything.  My name is Brad
> Kretzmeier.
>      You guys are great!  I have been looking for something like this
> forever.  One more quickie about the tube Bert spoke of....  The 6C21?  Is
> there a particular maker for that model number?  and is it something I might
> find easily or not?
>
> Thanks a lot TC guys!
>
> Brad Kretzmeier
> INTRASPEK
> Lafayette, IN

Hi Brad,
       A new 6C21 is available from Antique Radio Supply of Tempe, Arizona
(www.tubesandmore-dot-com) for US $139. You might be able to find a used one for
less.

Matt D.