Re: RF probs

Original poster: "marc metlicka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

<dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

> Why do you care anyways??  Are you planning on watching TV and running your
> coil at the same time ? ? ? ?

I watch my tv while doing all coilin activities. In face i have a tv in
my lab just for the science channel . Only the hf trash bothers rte
screen with odd lines
Marc M.