Re: synchronous vac gap!?!

Original poster: "Jeremy Scott by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <supertux1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hey,

I live in Madison, WI. I'd like to go see
some coils in action, since I'm building my
own. Maybe get a line on some local parts
sources.

Sounds like everything on your coil was
perfectly tuned! I only hope to get mine
working this well. :)