group purchase of 4kv/20ma (4020SE france) ?

Original poster: "Laurence Davis by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <meknar-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Tesla coil showdown people:

I just picked up my xfmr today, but perhaps a group
purchase would lower the price.  An order of 10 to 20
may lower the price by 10 or 20 percent I would expect.

Wasn't sure if that many people would be available.

If you are interested... Drop me a line off list and
I'll see how low I can get the price.

I'm located in the eastern US, therefore
shipping outside of the continental US would make it difficult to be
competitive.  If you are outside of the US and unable to find a distributor,
I will still ship to you if I can.

I will call around tomorrow and get a quote for 10 & 20 quantity order
of the 4020.  I'll post what I find out about pricing.

Larry.