Four MOT's on Ebay and two BIG heatsinks

Original poster: "Justin Hays by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <pyrotrons2000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi All,

I am selling four microwave oven transformers (MOT's) on Ebay. These
are suitable for arranging in series and/or parallel to get the
required voltage/current ratings you need. Would be great for a 4-5'
arc coil.

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1776427121

Item # 1776427121

---------------

Also:

Two large (around 1" x 5" x 7.5") heatsinks. Excellent for SSTC's,
SMPS, or other! For stud mount, TO-220, TO-247, etc. etc.

Item # 1776434352

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1776434352

Please email me at justin-at-hvguy-dot-com for further information!

Thank you,

Justin Hays
KC5PNP
Email: justin-at-hvguy-dot-com