is a NST with 6A output enough to run a small coil?

Original poster: "Ramon van der Hilst by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <enqrypzion-at-yahoo-dot-com>

well the question is in the Subject already. I emailed before about our
high school project, and I would like to know if this NST would be strong
enough for a coil producing a >10 cm visible spark. I have already emailed
the owner about the maximum voltage and frequency.

Ramon