RE: The Tabletop Tesla Coil Showdown - OFFICIAL RULES and WEBSITE

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-hp-dot-com>

Yes, thank you.  I don't think that I can enforce a length reduction
formula based upon weather conditions & air pressure, but I probably ought
to collect some data stating the altitude where each coil was operated, and
consider that should that entry be tied in length and VA's with another entry.

Gary Lau
MA, USA